From CCMDB Wiki
|CCI component 2 codes - what was done|
|CCI 2 code:||93|
|CCI Collection Mode:||CCI collect each|
- It refers to medical removal of an EXTERNAL body structure -- most often digit or limb, but includes ear, nose, etc.
- It must be distinguished from removal of an INTERNAL body part, for which you use one of the "Excision" codes.
Collecting "CCI collect each" items
- "CCI collect each" items are entered each time they happen
- If they happen more than once on a day, enter the number of times as Px Count for that day, otherwise enter a Px Count of 1== Alternate CCIs to consider coding instead or in addition ==
- CCI component 2 codes - what was done
Related ICD10 Codes
(enter links to ICD10 codes that would likely go with this CCI procedure, but only in case of close relation, ie not every dx that might require this procedure)
|CCI_Picklist||CCI component 1 codes - what organ was something done to||CCI component 2 codes - what was done|