Arterial blood gas (labs)
Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
- Explanation: This is a legacy data field, its DataElementEndDate is in the past.
- Successor: No successor was entered
Click Expand to show legacy content.
|Data Element (edit)|
|CCMDB Label:||not stated|
ABG contains manually collected arterial blood gas counts.
For every ICU patient, count how many arterial blood gas tests are done during their admission.
You can find this information
Does everyone count ABG from labs in EPR at their site or from paper in charts? Thank you. -Trish Ostryzniuk 12:35, 2015 October 30 (CDT)
- HSC: off EPR in labs
- Grace: manually from paper chart
- Con: manually from paper chart(off of individual pieces of paper abg flow sheet isn't accurate for counts)
- STB: EPR
- Oak: manually from paper chart.
- VIC: manually from paper chart. ABG's aren't entered into the EPR at this site.