Blood gas, venous
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Procedure:||Blood gas, venous|
|CCI Picklist code:||2.ZZ.13.RA|
|CCI Collection Mode:||CCI collect count each|
This procedure is a part of CCI Collection via CCI Picklist.
No longer collected manually at HSC and STB
- See Legacy content below for more info
- Grace must continue to collect manually because data is not available from DSM.
Collecting "CCI collect count each" items
Blood gas, arterial, and Blood gas, venous are not manually counted at HSC or STB sites, as it is automatically uploaded from DSM Lab Extract.
- "CCI collect count each" items are entered as counts of how often they occurred
- Px Date
- if an Acquired Procedure, enter the Px Date of the first time they happen
- if an Admit Procedure leave the date blank
- enter the total number of times the procedure was done as Px Count. If it happened as an Admit Procedure and as an Acquired Procedure, enter separately.
Px Date for patients who move
See Px Date#Moves
Alternate CCIs to consider coding instead or in addition
Related ICD10 Codes
Data Integrity Checks (automatic list)
Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
- Explanation: No explanation was entered
- Successor: No successor was entered
Click Expand to show legacy content.
Collection stop at HSC/STB
- Manual collection at HSC and STB only stopped 2019-Dec-18 for all records on laptops at that time, regardless of level of completion. Data imported from DSM Lab Extract retrospectively.
|CCI_Picklist||CCI component 1 codes - what organ was something done to||CCI component 2 codes - what was done|