We currently use different names for locations in s_dispo table (Previous Location, Pre-admit Inpatient Institution, Dispo) than in Cognos EPR Report, and sometimes different again in Boarding Loc. This page is about our plan to move to the EPR based names at the GRA. Other sites may follow, see Change of remaining location names from "our" names to EPR/Cognos names.
Nothing left to do for collectors as of 2021-05-06
Name changes on wiki
We changed the page names and left redirects form the old page to not break links. It was done this way because these pages are quite interlinked, and a lot of other pages include the letters GRA, so an automated change would have been problematic.
Date Processor remaining tasks
As collectors send for the first time after this change, and because our D_ID is based on Service/Location, incomplete records will turn into an orphans. Pagasa had cleared out orphans following the usual process after Ttenbergen emailed Pagasa 15:46, 2021 October 27 (CDT). Orphans_in_Centralized_data.mdb#how_to_properly_delete_an_orphan_in_CFE.
Data Processor's instructions
- For Vetted cases, Pagasa has to change the affected ITEM values; this should be done by query, ask Tina for help with the queries if needed
- The ITEM values were changed from GRA-<ward> to GH-<ward> .
- The items having GRA_* or GRA - * were not changed to GH as shown by the data. --JMojica 11:48, 2022 March 8 (CST)
- There are still inconsistencies found in the ITEM values, example GH-3South vs GH_S3, GH_MICU vs GH-Intensive Care, etc.
UPDATE L_TmpV2 SET L_TmpV2.Item = "GH-Emergency" WHERE (((L_TmpV2.Project)="Boarding Loc") AND ((L_TmpV2.Item)="GRA_ER"));
Boarding Loc Changes
Change Date = 2020-12-16:
- Date new boarding loc entries will be available:
- Date by which all boarding loc entries should be changed on collector laptops:
Change Date+ 5
- Date by which Pagasa will change all vetted data:
Change Dateor later
S dispo table changes
The change is complete for GRA, see Change of remaining location names from "our" names to EPR/Cognos names for other sites. Ttenbergen 11:15, 2022 January 19 (CST)