Disorder of the immune system, NOS
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Dx:||Disorder of the immune system, NOS|
|Pre-ICD10 counterpart:||Immunological problems|
|APACHE Como Component:||none|
|APACHE Acute Component:||none|
|External ICD10 Documentation|
This diagnosis is a part of ICD10 collection.
- Adult-onset Still's Disease
- Antisynthetase syndrome
- Autoimmune disorders/autoimmune diseases
- Mast cell activation disorder
- Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children (MIS-C) for COVID 19 related link with Post COVID-19 condition
- Pemphigus vulgaris
- VEXAS syndrome- VEXAS syndrome is an adult-onset autoinflammatory disease primarily affecting males, caused by a somatic mutation of the UBA1 gene in hematopoietic progenitor cells. The name VEXAS is an acronym deriving from the core features of disease:
- V: Vacuoles are often identified in the bone marrow stem cells of patients presenting with VEXAS.
- E: The E1 ubiquitin conjugating enzyme encoded by the UBA1 gene is mutated in patients.
- X: The mutated UBA1 gene is located on the X-chromosome and thus the disease is almost exclusively found in individuals with XY chromosomes and thus said to be X-linked.
- A: Patients with VEXAS present with a wide array of Autoinflammatory conditions
- S: The mutations which cause VEXAS are Somatic, meaning that they are acquired throughout life, not inherited, and unable to be passed onto one's offspring.
- Evans syndrome
Alternate ICD10s to consider coding instead or in addition
- Immune reconstitution syndrome
- Combined immunodeficiency
- Common variable immunodeficiency (CVID)
- Immunodeficiency state, NOS
- Immunodeficiency due to antibody deficiency or defect, hereditary or acquired
Candidate Combined ICD10 codes
Related CCI Codes
Data Integrity Checks (automatic list)