No codable procedure done in OR
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Procedure:||No codable procedure done in OR|
|CCI Picklist code:||X4|
|CCI Collection Mode:||CCI collect first|
This procedure is a part of CCI Collection via CCI Picklist.
This is a special code: it is entered as an Admit Procedure when a patient goes to the OR during a stay on your unit but nothing is actually done. It is used by Query check CCI if no then none to make sure CCI Collection instructions were followed and entering procedures was not simply forgotten.
CCI Procedure type "X"
This is a CCI Procedure of type "x", these are administrative entries.
Collecting "CCI collect first" items
- "CCI collect first" items are entered the first time they happen
- Px Date
- if an Acquired Procedure, enter them with the Px Date of the first time they happen
- if an Admit Procedure leave the date blank and just enter the procedure
- Px Count is always 1 for this collection mode
Px Date for patients who move
See Px Date#Moves
Alternate CCIs to consider coding instead or in addition
- (T) NOS - if something was done, but nothing specific available on our list
- No procedure performed
Related ICD10 Codes
Data Integrity Checks (automatic list)
|Query check CCI from OR no CCI||CCMDB.accdb||implemented|
|CCI_Picklist||CCI component 1 codes - what organ was something done to||CCI component 2 codes - what was done|