No procedure entered
|Procedure:||No procedure entered|
|CCI Picklist code:||X1|
|CCI Collection Mode:||CCI collect first|
CCI Procedure type "X"
This is a CCI Procedure of type "x", these are administrative entries.
This is the default value for a new entry in the L_CCI_Component table and L_CCI_Picklist table. It should be replaced with either a CCI procedure or No procedure performed. Collectors should not leave the record to 'No procedure entered'. Cross check Query check CCI no admin entries will give an error if this entry is present.
Collecting "CCI collect first" items
- "CCI collect first" items are entered the first time they happen
- Px Date
- if an Acquired Procedure, enter them with the Px Date of the first time they happen and Px Count of 1
- if an Admit Procedure leave the date blank and just enter the procedure and Px Count of 1
Alternate CCIs to consider coding instead or in addition
- a code for an actual procedure
- another code in Category:X Procedure
|Other procedure in X Procedure:|
Related ICD10 Codes
Query check CCI no admin entries will reject patients with this entry.
|CCI_Picklist||CCI component 1 codes - what organ was something done to||CCI component 2 codes - what was done|