Query check CCI Date
From CCMDB WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Data Integrity Checks|
|Summary:||Px Date must be sensible when compared to Accept_DtTm and Dispo_DtTm|
|Related:||Px Date, Accept_DtTm, Dispo_DtTm, Px Type|
|Uses L Problem table:||not relevant for this app|
If this check changes, consider whether Query check ICD10 date should be changed the same way.
- Px_Date mandatory for procedures with Px Type acquired / Acquired Procedure
- Px_Date not allowed for procedures with Px Type admit / Admit Procedure
- 2021-03-24 - Julie flagged a false negative that was probably from before the last log
- 2021-01-20 - confirmed that both dates before admit and after dispo are caught.
- 2020-10-15 - changed start limit from Arrive DtTm to Accept DtTm since we now collect data on pts starting at ER arrival, and the EMIP distinction is going away.