Query s tmp Boarding Loc date item
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Data Integrity Checks|
|Summary:||Validates entries for Boarding Loc|
|Related:||Boarding Loc, service tmp entry, Dispo DtTm|
|Uses L Problem table:||not relevant for this app|
- Date_var and Time_var must not be on or after Dispo DtTm
- Item should not be the same as the Service/Location for Medicine profile
- When having a boarding location, both date and time must be present. Should not have missing time.
- 2022-05-25 - changed the query to a complete only query so the items can initially be entered as per Cognos, and only changed to our corrected values on chart completion, to allow keeping the Boarding Loc records linked to their counterpart Cognos2 Units table records
- 2022-05-18 - restored the PatID field which had been accidentally removed.
- 2022-03-31 -
- removed "no borrow" references since we have not used those in a long time
- removed some old distinction between Med and CC that is no longer relevant
- updated to use first Service tmp entry instead of "Accept DtTm"
- 2020-11-06 - removed requirement "Date_var and Time_var must not be before "Arrive DtTm" until we can work out #first boarding loc question