From CCMDB WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
- Explanation: We moved to a different data structure for collection locations
- Successor: s_dispo table
Click Expand to show legacy content.
Sites where we collect can be found in Site and Location table.
The table has three columns:
- Site - 3 letter hospital code, e.g. HSC
- Ward - 2-4 letter unit code, e.g. A4 or MICU
- Location - combination of site and ward in format <site>_<ward>, e.g. HSC_A4
- Program - CC (critical care) or med (medicine)
- active - "logical delete" for the dropdown boxes, will only show up if checked/true
- meanLOS3STDF - value used to warn of excessively long LOS during data collection, provided by the statistician.
- colour - VBA colour value that this location will have in Patient List
- service_type - is the unit a CTU/NTU, EMIP, ICU
- Centre - variable mostly used by Julie for print order in reports