Accept Loc Park
|Program:||CC and Med|
Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
- Explanation: no longer necessary now that we enter service and location differently
- Successor: Change from Service Location to Service, Boarding Loc and Transfer Ready DtTm tmp entry
Click Expand to show legacy content.
Accept_Loc_Park was for non-inpatient direct admits who were Parked in ER. It was the most recent "sent from" non-inpatient location where the decision was made to accept the patient to a Medicine/Critical Care service.
Data Collection Instructions
for non inpatient arriving at a ward/unit via parked in ER
- Enter the following in tmp:
- Project: Accept_Loc_Park
- Date, Time, integer, real, checkbox are not used
- Item: (the location as per drop down)
- this is usually a subset of s_dispo
- additional options:
- Doctor's Office - only for patients who have specific comments (usually in the medical ipn) that state "patient direct admission for medicine". And they have been sent to er directly from their doctor's office (out of hospital Dr's office, not an ACF hospital clinic).
- If item isn't available on the drop down list, put a question in this article so we can decide if we want to add it.
- Start Date: 2017-12-07
- End Date: indefinite
Data Integrity Checks (SMW)
|Check Accept Loc Park||CCMDB.accdb||implemented|
|Query s tmp apostrophe in comment||CCMDB.accdb||implemented|