Parked in ER tmp entry
Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
Click Expand to show legacy content.
|Program:||CC and Med|
|Collection start:||Oct 10, 2017|
This tmp entry was replaced by Parked in ER as part of Change from Service Location to Service, Boarding Loc and Transfer Ready DtTm tmp entry
for patient arriving at a ward/unit via parked in ER
- Previous Location field, enter one of
- HSC - ER (parked)
- GRA - ER (parked)
- STB - ER (parked)
- Previous Service field, enter the accepting service, otherwise enter Unknown
Example: Patient in Thompson ER accepted by medicine prior to their arrival at HSC ER, previous service=medicine
- Lisa, you changed this from "the service at the sending facility". I think the new definition is inconsistent with what is said in Previous Service field which seems to say to enter "Not Applicable". Am I missing something? Ttenbergen 10:43, 2020 July 9 (CDT)
- For an INPATIENT direct admit:
- For a NON INPATIENT direct admit:
- go to Tmp Project, Accept_Loc_Park
- follow the instruction on how to enter the non inpatient location they were last sent from
for patient leaving a ward/unit via parked in ER
Into Dispo, enter the new ward that the patient will go to. The option ER (parked) will not be available.
- collection details and process change present by p:Julie Mojica at collection Collector meeting 2017_Nov_30.