Check duplicate patient
|Data Integrity Checks|
|Summary:||there are no duplicate entries for the same patient ward admission on the laptop at send time|
|Related:||PHIN, DOB, Chart number, First Name, Last Name, Service tmp entry, Dispo DtTm|
|Coding:||functions has_multiples() and overlap() and query Check_pt_multiples|
|Uses L Problem table:||not relevant for this app|
|Implementation Date:||date change was rolled out / first applied|
The same patient should not be on a laptop twice with overlapping admission periods. If there is a patient like that you will get an error and you will not be able to send any patients. Function Overlap defines what it means for two timeframes to overlap.
- Chart number
- PHIN (except 999999999 for PHIN_field#Location_Manitoba_and_no_PHIN)
- combination of (DOB, First Name, Last Name)
- 2022-03-31 - updated to use first Service tmp entry instead of Accept DtTm
- 2021-01-22 - better labels and included the relevant dates right in the query listing.
- 2019-10-27 - changed to only include if recordstatus is complete or incomplete