Error "Invalid SQL statment..." when sending
Jump to navigation Jump to search
When sending, the process gets as far as "Centralized L_TmpV2 update/delete" and then throws an error
Invalid SQL statement; expected 'DELETE', 'INSERT', 'PROCEDURE', 'SELECT', or 'UPDATE'.
This error is intermittent and seems to only happen for Homers. The next send generally goes through.
This is probably related to slow access when sending from home - it takes about 3x as long. There is nothing wrong with the actual statements, since it works most of the time, so the wording of the error is likely misleading.
- 2023-03-09 - error seems to be more common when sends are slow; adding some data to send logging to confirm.
Please include in your log if you were sending from home, and what time, and if this is after another send failed and before a reboot or the pull of a clean version, and other info you might have.
- 2023-03-15 S8 first send at 0657, ended by error at 0658, second send 0701, ended by error at 0708, news and backup, third send at 0712, ended by error at 0713, local to backup, fourth send ended by new error message" not enough space on disc", gave up
- 2023-03-15 S5 first send from home error at 0711, records set to "sent". During second send "network interruption" error. Third send went through.
- 2023-03-10 S5 first send from home around 0705, exited ccmdb, reentered and second send went through
- 2023-03-08 S8 first send from home at 0713, error at 0722 (not visible until 0734), second sending at 0734 went through
- 2023-03-06 S9 first send from home started 0714 ,error encountered, 0734 send successful
- 2023-02-09 Error encountered at 0700 during send from home on S5. Exited out of ccmdb and reentered, second send went through.
- 2023-02-07 Error encountered at 0700 during send from home on S5. Exited out of ccmdb and reentered, second send went through.
- 2023-02-7 07:55 - error at 07:30, sending from home. Reboot and second send went through.
- 2023-01-25 - recently people are reporting that they need to pull a clean version after they get this error. Others say that a re-boot fixes it. Could it be that this error comes up after an initial sending attempt fails? That would explain either of these repairs, ie something is hung.
- 2023-01-26 8:10 - Joanna, error before clean version, sent after clean version, onsite.
- 2022-04-14 08:27 - Brynn reported error
- 2022-04-14 08:28 - Steph reported error
- 2022-03-16 07:11 - Pam reported error
- 2021-11-18 08:34 - Steph reported error
- 2021-11-15 07:19 - Pam reported error