|Dx:||Hyperlipidemia, any type|
|Pre-ICD10 counterpart:||Nonalcoholic Liver Disease|
|APACHE Como Component:||none|
|APACHE Acute Component:||2019-0: Renal/Metabolic NOS, 2019-0: Metabolic/Renal NOS|
|External ICD10 Documentation|
This diagnosis is a part of ICD10 collection.
- includes the above due to propofol, combine with Iatrogenic, complication of medical or surgical care NOS and Drug or biological substance/agent NOS, adverse effect
Hyperlipidemia is abnormally elevated levels of any or all lipids or lipoproteins in the blood. It is the most common form of dyslipidemia (which includes any abnormal lipid levels).
Alternate ICD10s to consider coding instead or in addition
- Liver, nonalcoholic steatohepatosis (NASH)
- Disorder of lipoprotein metabolism NOS
- Disorder of sphingolipid metabolism, and other lipid storage disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome (Syndrome X)
Candidate Combined ICD10 codes
Related CCI Codes
Data Integrity Checks (automatic list)