Neuropathy, peripheral, drug-induced
|Dx:||Neuropathy, peripheral, drug-induced|
|Pre-ICD10 counterpart:||Peripheral Neuropathy|
|APACHE Como Component:||none|
|APACHE Acute Component:||none|
|External ICD10 Documentation|
This diagnosis is a part of ICD10 collection.
- Peripheral neuropathy (PN) is damage to or disease affecting nerves, which may impair sensation, movement, gland or organ function, or other aspects of health, depending on the type of nerve affected.
Alternate ICD10s to consider coding instead or in addition
- Critical illness polyneuropathy (peripheral)
- Paraneoplastic neuropathy or myopathy
- Neuropathy (peripheral), alcohol-induced
- Peripheral neuropathy or polyneuropathy, NOS
Candidate Combined ICD10 codes
Related CCI Codes
Data Integrity Checks (automatic list)