DSM Labs Consistency check.accdb
From CCMDB WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- X:\CCMDB\DSM Labs Imports\DSM Labs Consistency check.accdb
generates request extracts and imports lab data as provided by DSM.
The data is stored in DSM Labs data.accdb.
changes for next version
nothing right now
- updated the specs for the importer so it will work with the RecordStatus field added to requestor in last change. Ttenbergen 14:22, 2020 September 30 (CDT)
- Added RecordStatus field to the DSM requestor to query and file.--PTorres 15:43, 2020 August 13 (CDT)
- fixed link to this page, it still had link to old page name
- changed import to start at Accept_DtTm instead of Arrive_DtTm as it had been; as per various discussions during Task Team Meeting - Rolling Agenda and Minutes 2020
- added "DAO.DBEngine.SetOption dbmaxlocksperfile, 15000" to prevent out-of-diskspace error 
- changed query 2_dedupe_appender_group to set DSM_TestCode to 0 rather than "not from group" for records arriving as test; this would have generated a hidden error all along but there would be no consequence to the data, this just cleans up that hidden error
- Added several labs as per Allan Garland, incl the ABG labs.
- fixed a bug from last time, re-imported queries I had misunderstood
- s_group_ListNewFound - used when labs first arrive to mark them with date
- s_mapping_lab_NewFound - used when labs first arrive to mark them with date
- added automatic reconnecting (on opening the following runs: module DB_Connect, function DB_Connect)
- removed old queries:
- s_group_ListNewFound (replaced by s_group_imported_today)
- s_group_ListNewlyAdded (replaced by s_group_imported_today)
- s_mapping_lab_NewFound (replaced by s_mapping_lab_today)
- s_mapping_lab_ListNewlyAdded (replaced by s_mapping_lab_today)
- improved error messaging when trying to run export a second time the same day, which breaks because it tries to create a directory which already exists.
- added query Import_request_matcher to be used as part of Instructions for importing a batch of DSM Data.
- tweaked messaging and button hover overs slightly.
- automated re-linking
- updated table s_mapping_lab to see new fields as PTT as per email from Allan Garland to Tina Tenbergen 2018-02-28
- updating importer to cycle through all files in a directory rather than opening each individually.
- changed the way new labs are checked for
Moved to X:
- some tweaks to deal with Alun's new data as of March. Ttenbergen 15:23, 2016 October 17 (CDT)
local for now
- adding checks for locations and labs that have not been encountered before. Ran across different field lengths, emailed Alun.Ttenbergen 14:43, 2015 December 1 (CST)