Pull down centralized data.vbs
The Pull_down_centralized_data.vbs moves the files used by CFE from their various server locations to the local disk.
Pull_down_centralized_data.vbs does the following, writing progress to a log file
- checks for new version of itself
- checks for new version of Centralized data front end.accdb
- moves Centralized data.mdb from master to local
- moves PHI.mdb from master to local
- copies down CCMDB.accdb from its master location
- Data Processor uses a shortcut to this on her desktop
Local, where copies to:
Windows script Host Error
- Title: Windows Script Host Error
- Script: S:\Med\Med_CCMED\CCMDB\centralized_front_end\Pull_down_centralized_data.vbs
- Line: 193
- Char: 4
- Error: Unknown runtime error
- Code: 800A9D9F
- Source: Microsoft VbScript runtime error
This error happens on the line
- access.run "loadAllCSVFiles"
which is part of PHI Loader.accdb.
The problem happens when Microsoft Access is not set up to trust the location of the .mdb and the script.
To fix, add "S:\Med\Med_CCMED\" to Trusted location in addition to the usual ones. Use instructions in Changing settings in MS Access after first open.
Log file of push and pull of centralized
see Push/Pull log
- removed processing for TISS28 since that file is now static
- updated file path for x:\ after Shared Health made server changes.
- changed DSM Labs Consistency check.accdb references DSM Labs data.accdbTtenbergen 11:53, 2018 May 18 (CDT)
removed some of the msgboxes so there is not so much clicking each time. (Tina, 10:02, 2017 September 14 (CDT))
- added DSM Labs Consistency check.accdb to the process Ttenbergen 10:14, 2017 May 3 (CDT)
- added TISS28 to the process Ttenbergen 16:51, 2016 August 18 (CDT)
in live location now Ttenbergen 17:06, 2015 May 20 (CDT)
- changed backup locations
- network_backup = "M:\Backup"
- c_Backups = network_backup & "\Centralized_data"
- p_Backups = network_backup & "\PHI"
- t_Backups = network_backup & "\TISS28" (added)(not used yet)
in live now Ttenbergen 12:21, 2015 April 20 (CDT)
- script didn't copy newly sent PHI information from Regional Server\output\_phi. Now it does.
Ttenbergen 12:21, 2015 April 20 (CDT)
- added variable p_regsrv. Ttenbergen 12:21, 2015 April 20 (CDT)
in live now Ttenbergen 16:50, 2014 November 6 (CST)
- always get CFE, not only if newer
in live location now Ttenbergen 15:18, 2014 October 9 (CDT)
- added lock checks to the copy-to-local of phi.mdb and centralize_data.mdb Ttenbergen 15:08, 2014 October 9 (CDT)
- making the three sister scripts consistent Ttenbergen 15:08, 2014 October 9 (CDT)
released Ttenbergen 12:57, 2014 March 31 (CDT)
- added code to check if phi is locked, to bail if so and to import csvs if not locked Ttenbergen 12:09, 2014 March 31 (CDT)
- updated line calling firefox upon update to work properly Ttenbergen 12:09, 2014 March 31 (CDT)
original version released today Ttenbergen 15:57, 2014 March 18 (CDT)