Query TISS Errors missing days
From CCMDB WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Data Integrity Checks|
|Summary:||There are no TISS28 entries for a day that should have at least one based on Accept DtTm and Dispo DtTm|
|Related:||TISS28, Arrive DtTm, Dispo DtTm|
|Uses L Problem table:||not relevant for this app|
|Implementation Date:||not entered|
Causes and solutions
The physical TISS forms might simply not have arrived at office yet.
Do you need to check these now?
- consider if the record is currently urgent, if not, could ignore
- between reports, only do STB and HSC ICUs because CRRT is included in Monthly reports
- we may only be looking until e.g. end of last month
If you do need to check these now...
If any records are listed:
- follow Finding a patient in EPR to check if Arrive DtTm and Dispo DtTm are different than in CFE
- fix CFE if different from EPR (always trust EPR)
- if dates were same as EPR
- put the .pdf of the form on the regional server and email the collector the link; remember to delete the form once you have your answer
- tell collector which day(s) you need them to check
- 2019-02-11 - changed to include vetted