|Data Integrity Checks|
|Summary:||Run automatically at the beginning of sending to ensure that no records that are already vetted or sent can be re-sent|
|Related:||D_ID, Pat_ID, Service/Location field|
|Uses L Problem table:||not relevant for this app|
At least one of the patients you are sending already exists in the Centralized_data as a complete patient. You most likely have a record with a wrong location or Patient ID. Or, you might be re-sending a patient you previously sent as complete. Click OK to see a list.
This query will usually trigger if
- an earlier combination of Pat_ID and Service/Location is accidentally re-used on a collector laptop (e.g. should enter HSC_A1-1000 but entered HSC_A1-100)
- something went wrong during a previous send and records were not set to "sent" or "completed" properly
- a "sent" record was set back to "complete" or "incomplete" on a collector laptop before sending
- this can happen if a cross-check (possibly a recently changed one) triggers on a sent record that is re-opened; in that case, delete the sent record that is causing the error
Correct by addressing the issue.
Component query L_Log_ownerCheck_maker makes temporary table L_Log_ownerCheck which is then compared with local L Log table.
- 2020-04-26 - changed component query L_Log_ownerCheck_maker to only look at D_IDs that start with this laptop's Laptop identifier
- 2019-10-27 - changed to not include recordstatus "deleted"
- 2019-03-13 - tweaked query to only use relevant fields of O_L_Log, since it turns out that Access has a maximum record set size of 1GB; hopefully this will fix System resource exceeded
- 2019-03 Around this time the STB_MedB laptop had >200 records on it and was getting System resource exceeded errors. The errors were happening when this query was run.