The APACHE (Acute Physiological and Chronic Health Evaluation) Score is a scoring method used to stratify patients by severity of disease.
- APACHE II Background - contains more detail about what APACHE II is.
- Patient Viewer Tab APACHE - contains links to each of the APACHE II elements we collect in CCMDB.
- APACHE physiological variable collection - contains general collection guidelines.
- Chronic Health APACHE resp
- APACHE Acute Dxs in ICD10 codes
For general info about the APACHE score see APACHE score. However, keep in mind that the collection directions on this wiki take precedence over definitions seen elsewhere.