|Program:||Critical Care and Medicine|
|Reports:||Critical Care Program Quality Indicator Report, Directors Quarterly and Annual Report (Medicine), STB ICCS Mortality|
- "not stated" is not in the list (Created, Raw) of allowed values for the "IndicatorCreatedRaw" property.
- Default form:
|Data Element (edit)|
|CCMDB Label:||not stated|
|CCMDB tab:||not stated|
|Table:||Created_Variables_Common_2021 table, Created_Variables_CC_2021 table|
|Program:||Med and CC|
Legacy implementation right in the table
Usually used in aggregate form as "per location" and/or "per timeframe", e.g. by day/month/quarter/year x Ward/Unit x Hospital.
Part of the APACHE II score where patient's age falling under an age group(i.e. ≤44,45-54,55-64,65-74,≥75) has corresponding score
Critical Care QI domain
Understanding the population by showing aggregate counts of patients per age group (i.e. <40,40-60,61-80,>80)
Part of ALERT Scale as Age and AgexAge
Sampling Plan / Procedure
100 % of all patients admitted to Medicine or Critical Care
Definition and Derivation
Function to calculate Age
- Both formula yields the same AGE values.
- CCMDB_Age = excel.WorksheetFunction.Floor(CInt(DateDiff("yyyy", Date of Birth, Admit DtTm)) + Int(Format(Admit DtTm, "mmdd") < Format(Date of Birth, "mmdd")), 1)
- Mean Age, Median Age, Minimum Age, Maximum Age for a given time-frame and/or location
- Counts and % of total patients based on age group for a given time frame and/or location
- Time frame can be monthly, quarterly, yearly and can be based on admission dates or discharge dates