Arrive DtTm field
|Data Element (edit)|
|CCMDB Label:||Arrive DtTm|
|Table:||L Log table|
|Program:||Med and CC|
Date and time when the patient physically arrived on unit. As in, arrived at (Service/Location field).
For each patient enter the date and time when the patient physically arrived on the ward. For off ward patients,
- if the patient does arrive on your unit, then the Arrive DtTm will be the physical arrival on the unit, while the Accept DtTm will be when the service accepted care of the patient
sources for Arrive DtTm
To find the arrive date & time when using electronic patient record (epr):
- clicking on Registration (on top left bar)
- then Visit Location, then Location History
- A new Location History window will pop up that will tell you the date & time that the patient arrived at a particular location.
First set of vital signs
The first set of vital signs can be used as ArriveDtTm if data in EPR is not good.
pt never arrives on your unit
- if the patient never does arrive on your unit, then the Arrive DtTm will be the same time as the Accept DtTm
Many things, need to pull them together Ttenbergen 12:59, 2016 March 21 (CDT)
Minimal Data Set
This entry is part of the Minimal Data Set. Special collection instructions apply, see that page for more info.
Data Integrity Checks
Data Integrity Checks (SMW)
|Query check ER Delay not too big||CCMDB.mdb||implemented|
|Query check minimal data set incomplete||CCMDB.mdb||implemented|
|Query check CCI Date||CCMDB.mdb||implemented|
|Check if awaiting code is primary dx then Transfer Ready DtTm must be equal to Arrive DtTm||CCMDB.mdb||implemented|
|Function long LOS()||CCMDB.mdb||implemented|
|Query check ICD10 date||CCMDB.mdb||implemented|
|Function Dispo Chronological()||CCMDB.mdb||needs review|
|CXR count cross check||CCMDB.mdb||ready to implement|
|Check Function Panelling admit transfer same||CCMDB.mdb||retired|
|Query TISS Errors TISS date out of admission||TISS28.mdb||implemented|
|Link suspect negative transit time query||Centralized data front end.accdb||implemented|
|Query NDC VAP unacceptable date||Centralized data front end.accdb||retired|
|Query NDC CLI unacceptable date||Centralized data front end.accdb||retired|
|Query TISS Errors NrTISSDays NE LOS||TISS28.mdb||implemented|
|Query TISS Errors missing days||TISS28.mdb||implemented|
For Medicine this concept is related to old ER Wait date an time.
For ICU this concept is related to the old Admit date and time. Resp L_Log.R_AdmDate and L_Log.R_AdmTime.