Data User Portal for the Manitoba Critical Care and Medicine Databases has a audience outside of our organization, so we should attempt to keep on top of Category:Questions on pages that are linked from there. There is no easy way to do this for pages that are linked from there, specifically, but most pages linked from there are in one of the following categories: Category:Data structure, Category:Project or Category:Indicators. Here is a list of pages that are in one of those categories and that have questions:
| ||Who||DiscussQuestion||ModDtTm"Modification date" is a predefined property that corresponds to the date of the last modification of a subject and is provided by Semantic MediaWiki.|
|Boarding Loc||Lisa||if two show up with same dttm how should this be resolved?
- see above example. Lisa Kaita 13:59, 2023 February 1 (CST)
are there circumstances where the unit time is changed from the Cognos one? These might come from Definition of a Critical Care Laptop Admission / Definition of a Medicine Laptop Admission or should in any case be consistent with that.
- yes for SICU often COGNOS has the date and tm the same for first service and first boarding loc and second boarding loc, so we will change the boarding loc to be off by 1 minute until we confirm in the chart the correct date and times. We then exclude the boarding loc so that it doesn't keep popping up on the CUS, leave a note in note section to confirm date and times Lisa Kaita 13:55, 2023 February 1 (CST)
- I am not sure how best to update this instruction so it's both clear how to collect, how to interpret incomplete data, and how to interpret complete data.... thoughts? Ttenbergen 15:10, 2023 February 1 (CST)
|1 February 2023 21:10:53|
Do you know if the ClientGUID is visible in EPR anywhere? It is usually a long number, like 4000012345678912 at HSC. There are shorter ones and some start with a different number. If these were actually visible in EPR then the question of whether we ever enter a record otherwise would go away, as we would be ale to just enter them explicitly as neededTtenbergen 15:32, 2022 August 4 (CDT)
I would need a specific example of Client GUID and the patient to look in EPR Lisa Kaita 12:26, 2022 August 24 (CDT)
I looked at a few and the ClientGUID does not appear to be on the EPR, the only long # in EPR other than MRN is the Visit ID # Lisa Kaita 14:04, 2022 August 25 (CDT)
- The second field in your L_Log table is now being populated with these, so sort it z-to-a and you should see examples of ClientGUIDs. Ttenbergen 15:01, 2022 August 24 (CDT)
|13 July 2023 21:32:19|
- I have re-updated Created_Variables_Common_maker_2021 query, for some reason the change I had made was not reflected in the master version. Ready to test. Ttenbergen 13:25, 2022 June 28 (CDT)
- emailed Tina some inconsistencies found in ER Delays Aug 15,2022. --JMojica 13:21, 2022 August 29 (CDT)
|19 April 2023 20:52:09|
|Query cardiac arrest throughout admission||all||JALT Review after 2023-09-15
- Lisa flagged that, if we do this for Cardiac Arrest, we should really do it for other dxs as well. And if we did that, it could result in a lot of work since it would need to be mediated by Pagasa for now. So we decided to see where the SF implementation goes and review the definition of this check once we have a centralized tool where the data collector would not need to mediate this. Ttenbergen 15:43, 2023 July 13 (CDT)
|25 July 2023 15:49:53|
This article is tagged to be reviewed periodically. The next scheduled review is on
1 Jan 1900.