L Como table
Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
- Explanation: We now collect this data in L ICD10 table. In Legacy TMS Data.mdb this table contains legacy data from before Conversion from our old diagnosis schema to ICD10/CCI
- Successor: L ICD10 table
Click Expand to show legacy content.
Contents of L_Como
The L_Como is populated with comorbids from the sub-section of the s_AllDiagnoses table table that is allowed as a comorbid. These comorbids contain all comorbids in the Charlson Comorbidity Index and more. Like the diagnoses in L_Dxs table and s_AllDiagnoses table they are divided into main- and sub-diagnoses.
L_Como contains a field "priority" which used to be used for ranking of the comorbids to decide which will be sent. The ranking is now done automatically based on the highest Charlson score, so the priority field is no longer used.
L_Como Table in the CCMDB.accdb
L_Como in the CCMDB.accdb Access program contains the fields
- Como_ID - unique id for relationships and indexes
- Pat_ID - unique patient identifier
- ComorbidCode - as chosen from s_charlsoncomorbids main- and sub-comorbids get pulled for display from s_charsloncomorbids
- Priority - legacy field, used to be used to sort comorbids to limit to 6
- rank - legacy field, used to be used to rank comorbids to limit to 6
- 2022-08-31 - data was removed from Centralized data.mdb
- 2022-08-?? - data was moved to Legacy TMS Data.mdb