QA Infection VAP
|Requestor:||Critical Care QI Team|
STOPPED entering in TMP for any new admissions 2019-Jan-01. Entered in ICD10 with a date.
Legacy ContentThis page contains Legacy Content.
Click Expand to show legacy content.
Legacy project as of Dec 31.18 and changes as follows:
*Anyone who has this problem and is discharged PRIOR to Jan 1.19, code in TMP *Anyone who has this problem and is discharged AFTER Dec 31.18, code using ICD10 with a date
will we still need to collect this in ICD10, since I think all the data now lives in the dx codes as well. I am holding off on implementing Query s tmp QAInf tmp no dx until resolved.
same reply as in QA CLI. --JMojica 12:04, 2018 December 27 (CST)
Data Collection Instructions
- If a patient
- Contact QI Officer & Local Manager. Use the "generate email" button include date of VAP
- make the following entry in tmp:
- When you have a VAP, enter DX and in TMP, and email the local manager,CICU educator- Belinda Landry pharmacist- Rob Ariano and Effi Shams who is the Quality Officer for Cardiac Sciences.
Don't use TMP as notes
- Start Date: Saturday August 22, 2009
- End Date: NONE - Continued project with the CCVSM cross Canada Collaborative--TOstryzniuk 16:53, 4 October 2010 (CDT)
See QA Infection
Data Integrity Checks (SMW)
|Query s tmp apostrophe in comment||CCMDB.accdb||implemented|
|Query s tmp QAInf tmp no dx||CCMDB.accdb||retired|
|Query s tmp QAInf dx no tmp||CCMDB.accdb||retired|
|Query s tmp QAInf basic||CCMDB.accdb||retired|
|Query s tmp QAInf LT 48 hrs after admit||CCMDB.accdb||retired|
|Query NDC VAP unacceptable date||Centralized data front end.accdb||retired|
|Query NDC VAP AcqDX but NoVAP DateinTMPV2||Centralized data front end.accdb||retired|
|Query NDC VAP No AcqDX but VAP DateinTMPV2||Centralized data front end.accdb||retired|