Acting Manager is p:Lisa Kaita.
Questions for Manager
|edit ||page ||question ||ModDate|
|edit ||page ||question ||ModDate|
|edit ||ClientGUID field ||
- Do you know if the ClientGUID is visible in EPR anywhere? It is usually a long number, like 4000012345678912 at HSC. There are shorter ones and some start with a different number. If these were actually visible in EPR then the question of whether we ever enter a record otherwise would go away, as we would be ale to just enter them explicitly as neededTtenbergen 15:32, 2022 August 4 (CDT)
- I would need a specific example of Client GUID and the patient to look in EPR Lisa Kaita 12:26, 2022 August 24 (CDT)
- The second field in your L_Log table is now being populated with these, so sort it z-to-a and you should see examples of ClientGUIDs. Ttenbergen 15:01, 2022 August 24 (CDT)
- I looked at a few and the ClientGUID does not appear to be on the EPR, the only long # in EPR other than MRN is the Visit ID # Lisa Kaita 14:04, 2022 August 25 (CDT)
|2023-07-13 9:32:19 PM|
|edit ||Query Mgmt StartDelays ||
Not currently used since Trish retired. If we want to use these we will need to update this to using Admit DtTm instead. But this may not be the right query anyway. Emailed Lisa to have conversation if she wants to use this. Ttenbergen 15:08, 2022 April 27 (CDT) ||2022-04-27 8:08:40 PM|
|edit ||SBGH Swing Beds ||Are there actually differences in how CC, Med or different laptops do this? Or is the following correct for all?
- Since any CUS entry at STB may be either a swing bed or a real bed, service locations and times need review.
- For Medicine, the swing bed entries will often be obvious as the unit stays will be a matter of minutes
- If a CUS entry is for a swing bed, manually exclude using the "exclude" button
- Any ICU pt. may be placed into a swing bed, but the majority of swing beds are used for the ICCS pt's. The pt. is placed in a swing bed while in the OR, and then moved into a real bed post op when they arrive in the CICU. Their stay in a swing bed may be any length of time. The true arrive Dt/Tm is taken from the ICU flow sheets.
- if a pt. was placed into an ICU swing bed but was never admitted to the ICU, the pt. entries are manually excluded from Cognos when reviewed.
- I would feel more comfortable if a collector from SBGH reviewed this, as I haven't been there for some time and I am not 100% certain how they are dealing with swing beds Lisa Kaita 13:06, 2022 August 24 (CDT)
- Pam tweaked the above, just waiting for Val to weigh in Lisa Kaita 13:30, 2022 August 24 (CDT)
- Are we still waiting for feedback on this one? Ttenbergen 15:57, 2023 May 24 (CDT)
|2023-05-24 8:57:55 PM|
|edit ||Boarding Loc ||are there circumstances where the unit time is changed from the Cognos one? These might come from Definition of a Critical Care Laptop Admission / Definition of a Medicine Laptop Admission or should in any case be consistent with that.
yes for SICU often COGNOS has the date and tm the same for first service and first boarding loc and second boarding loc, so we will change the boarding loc to be off by 1 minute until we confirm in the chart the correct date and times. We then exclude the boarding loc so that it doesn't keep popping up on the CUS, leave a note in note section to confirm date and times Lisa Kaita 13:55, 2023 February 1 (CST)
- I am not sure how best to update this instruction so it's both clear how to collect, how to interpret incomplete data, and how to interpret complete data.... thoughts? Ttenbergen 15:10, 2023 February 1 (CST)
|2023-02-01 9:10:53 PM|
|edit ||Boarding Loc ||if two show up with same dttm how should this be resolved?
see above example. Lisa Kaita 13:59, 2023 February 1 (CST) ||2023-02-01 9:10:53 PM|