|Data Element (edit)|
|CCMDB Label:||Pre Acute Living Situation|
|Program:||Med and CC|
Info about the living situation of the patient prior to the current hospitalization.
Legacy implementation right in the table
For each patient,
- enter the following option that most closely matches:
- Assisted Living
- Personal Care Home
- Supportive Housing
- House - also includes bungalow style condos (if specified)
- Chronic Health Facility
- Prison / Jail / Correctional Institution
- legacy empty
- other - known but not listed - if you know the situation but nothing on the list matches closely -for example Mobile homes/parks, rooming house, hotel
- location missing/unknown - if the situation is unknown
See Care levels in the community for information on ambiguous cases.
Some of the concepts were broken down further, such as homeless or institutionalized status, since these questions keep coming up.
See infobox for med. For critical care this concept did not get collected prior to the 2016 Time and Place changes.
Data Integrity Checks
Data Integrity Checks (automatic list)
|Check pre acute consistent||CCMDB.accdb||declined|
|Check function Validate Pre Acute Living Situation||CCMDB.accdb||implemented|
The field is populated with options from the s_pre_acute_living_situation table.