Jump to navigation Jump to search
The s_ICD10 table in CCMDB.accdb contains the possible codes to use with ICD10 collection.
|ICD10_code||Text(10)||official ICD10 code|
|description||Text(255)||description of dx|
|active_start||date/time||for enabling and disabling|
|active_end||single||for enabling and disabling|
Query to populate s_ICD10 table from wiki
To extract data from the wiki to update this table in CCMDB.accdb, click the following link to generate an extract: DSV
Then: Import the file into a new table. Importing straight into s_icd10 is possible, but if there are errors it is hard to troubleshoot. Importing into new table first has fewer restrictions.
- In CCMDB.accdb, External Data,text file
- insert into new table
- delimited; click advanced button, make sure field delimiter is ;,
- file has headers
Copy content into s_icd10
- empty out s_icd10
- copy and paste data from new table, can use query s_ICD10_from_wiki_appender
- delete the imported table, just takes up extra space
- this will need to be done differently once we go live to preserve existing dx codes; chances are by then this will have slowed down, so we can just manually update as needed.
- bad data in a column
- duplicate ICD10 codes due to evil twins on wiki
see ICD10 Categories for CCMDB.accdb