Critical Care and Medicine Database Core Curriculum
From CCMDB WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|How does Critical Care and Medicine Database Core Curriculum co-exist with Data Collector Portal? The audience is different, one is for newbies and one as day-to-day reference, but how does that change what needs to be told, without just duplicating all? Ttenbergen 21:08, 2019 January 3 (CST)|
This is the core curriculum that needs to be understood by all collectors.
Depending on the site collected, the specific Site Specific Collection Guide/s also need to be understood.
The following apply to both Critical Care and Medicine.
- General Collection Practices
- General Diagnosis Coding Guidelines
- Collector dictionary
- Coordination of data between collectors
- Minimal Data Set
Currently active Tmp projects
|Alias ID collection|
|Accept Loc Park|
Data collection infrastructure
- News and backup and Sending Patients
- Troubleshooting IT issues
- CCMDB.mdb links to CCMDB wiki
- Category:Wiki use